The Greater Boston Area Medical Executive's
Guide to Support Services and Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Practice (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Extras, Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 781-356-3535
Fill Out This Form
To Receive Your FREE Report
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
Always Accommodate Our Questions With Great Patience
Our practice values America One’s knowledge, availability and promptness to our IT needs and concerns. I would tell any potential client that they always accommodate our questions with great patience, no matter how simple. We also benefit from America One’s willingness to help us understand and communicate with our EMR vendor: eClinicalWorks.
Practice Manager, Plymouth Carver Primary Care