How Does Your Current
Computer Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz
to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, cyber-criminals, data loss, or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current computer guy actually be jeopardizing your network?
If your computer support company does not score a “YES” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Do they respond to emergencies in 30 minutes or less?
- Are they easy to reach when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer ongoing maintenance to keep your systems running smooth?
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they complete projects on time and under budget?
- Do they follow up on your support requests quickly?
- Do they offer a guarantee on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in ongoing training?
- Are you confident they aren’t learning on your time?
- Do they give you their full attention rather than seeming constantly rushed?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do they provide frequent updates, status reports and follow-up calls and e-mails so you don’t have to manage their progress on projects?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, rather than giving themselves a wide-open playing field with “time and materials”?
Stop paying for sub-standard
Because you’re a prospective client, we’ll give you 2 FREE hours of network support to prove that we can do a better job than your current computer guys.
For FREE, we will come to your office and…
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms and viruses.
- Check your data back-up systems to ensure they are working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you NEVER want to lose.
- Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you have received.
To Claim Your FREE
Give Us A Call at
Claim Your FREE
Promptness to Resolve Our Computer Issues
The biggest benefit from America One is being able to reach them quickly and their promptness to resolve our computer issues, either remotely or onsite. We appreciate their professionalism, dedication, concern and knowledge. We also appreciate that their techs are patient and understanding when we try to explain our computer issues in our own words (not knowing the tech words).
I would recommend America One because of all the things they do for us. They make sure our office runs well every day without interference from computers issues.
Practice Manager, Tufts Floating Specialty Center
It’s All About Response Time!
America One has always provided fast response and resolution to our computer, server and network needs. It’s important to have an IT support company that understands that a disruption in service effects the quality of service that we give our patients.
It’s all about response time! I can call America and, 1. get someone on the phone right away, 2. Feel that my needs will be dealt with right away. Other IT services I have dealt with create a ticket and they will get to my problem at their convenience. America One makes you feel that you are their most valued customer.
Equipment Manager, New England Eye Centers